March / 2008 Calendar Events
- Powered by MBC Calendar Maker
Events subject to change without notice
- March - Sunday, 3/2/2008 - 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m
Special Event - Never Again: E.O. 9066 to Honouliuli
65th commemoration of the opening of the Honouliuli Internment Camp in remembrance of the more than 120,000 people of Japanese ancestry interned during World War II.
- March - Saturday, 3/8/2008 - 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Special Event - American Liver Foundation 2008 Recognition Gala & Silent Auction
Special Performance by Keali'i Reichel in honor of Dr. Linda Wong
- March - Saturday, 3/8/2008 - 10:00 AM
Educational - Corneal Specialist John Olkowski, M.D. From Eyesight Guest Speakers On David Snow's Doctor Health Radio Show On KHNR 690am
Save Your Vision and National Eye Donor Month - Learn how to keep your eyes healthy!
- March - Saturday, 3/8/2008 - 10:00 AM
Community - "Keys To Secret Worlds"
Did you know that the answers to all life's questions are available to everyone everywhere and at anytime?
- March - Sunday, 3/9/2008 - 1pm - 3pm
Guest Lecturer - "Calm in Adversity: Japanese Values, Resistance and Survival in U.S. World War II Concentration Camps" featuring Dr. Gail Y. Okawa
Her presentation will share the adversity encountered by internees from Hawaii and how their Japanese values, literacy and identity helped them survive the hardships of unwarranted captivity.
- Multiple courses form 3/11-3/27
Educational - Olelo Palolo Video Productions Classes - 3/11-3/27
Learn Begining Video Production
- March - Friday, 3/14/2008 - 7:30 PM
Concert/Performance - Parisii Quartet with Jerome Correas, and Emmanuel Stroesser
the Parisii Quartet won early acclaim with its triumphs at three major international competitions.
- 3/14/2008-3/15/2008 - see notes
Workshop - Peacemaker Workshop At Chaminade
A two-day leadership workshop on "What it takes to be a Peacemaker and a Leader"
- March - Saturday, 3/15/2008 - 5:00 PM
Community - CUT-A-THON, "Save a Life, get a Haircut"
For $10.00 Get a Haircut and save a Life.
- March - Sunday, 3/16/2008
Fundraiser - Car Wash to Benefit Kaimuki High School Project Grad 2008
Help make a successful and memorable event for graduating students of Kaimuki High School.
- March - Sunday, 3/16/2008 - 10:00 AM
Community - ECK Worship Service
"The Cry of the Hawk"
- March 17, 18, 19, & 20 - 9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m
Community - The 20th KCC International Festival HERITAGE
Celebrating its 20th year, the KCC International Festival HERITAGE will take place March 17-20 and will feature prominent guest speakers, music, dance, art, poetry, literature, international films and a final presentation of the Art of Zen Archery or Kyudo by former KCC student Mizue Hasegawa.
- March - Tuesday, 3/18/2008 - 7pm
Special Event - Only The Brave DVD Release Screening
Journey into the hearts and minds of the forgotten heroes of World War II.
- March - Tuesday, 3/18/2008 - 6:00 PM
Educational - Public Talk: Remembering 1965
Come and Remember 1965
- March - Wednesday, 3/19/2008 - 7:00pm-9:30pm
Community - Kaimuki Neighborhood Board Meeting at Liliuokalani School. 7pm.
- March - Thursday, 3/20/2008 - 6:00PM
Food/Wine - 3660 On The Rise - Cooking Class with Chef Russell Siu
- 3/20/2008 to 3/29/2008 - 4:00 PM
Educational - Hawaii Leadership Academy For Teens
Hawaii Leadership Academy Teaches Teenagers The 5 "r's"... Respect, Responsibility, Resourcefulness, Restraint & Resilience
- March 20 and March 22 - See Notes
Classes - The Movement Center - Master Dance Classes with Jarrett Kelly and Cesar Salinas.
Company members of Giordano Jazz Dance Chicago
- March 22 - 24th, 2008 - See notes for time
Audition - Diamond Head Theatre Auditions For "The Producers"
Directed and choreographed by John Rampage, with musical direction by Emmett Yoshioka, THE PRODUCERS will run from May 16 - June 1, 2008
- March - Sunday, 3/23/2008 - 7am, 9am & 11am
Community - Easter Sunday Worship Services
Message by Pastor Ron and many other special things in our services.
- March - Sunday, 3/23/2008 - 7:00 a.m. Ð 11:00 am
Donation - Blood Drive - Kahala Mall
A great way to give back to the community and possibly save a life!
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook