- 12/1/2007 - Marumoto Thanks Governor For A Holiday Gift -- Release Of Leahi Hospital Funds
The Hospital provides long term care residential and respite care in addition to clinical research and drug programs.
- 12/1/2007 - Hawaiian Creations By Mela - Specialty Gifts & Craft Fairs For December
Authentic "Made in Hawai'i" products. Great gift for Christmas!
- 12/1/2007 - The Queen's Tribune - December 2007
Queen Lydia Lili'uokalani Elementary School Newsletter
- 12/2/2007 - General - Movie Museum December 2007 Movie Schedule Published with Great Holiday Classic Movies
Make this holiday special with the Movie Museum.
- 12/13/2007 - L. Robert Allen Montessori Center Earns National Association For Education Of Young Children (naeyc) Accreditation
Program among First in Nation to Complete More Rigorous 2006 Accreditation Process.
- 12/13/2007 - NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties) Presents HUGS of Kaimuki $5000 Check
HUGS, a small agency that provides support for families with catastrophically-ill children
- 12/28/2007 - Eyesight Hawaii, Dr. Olkowski - Winter 2007 Newsletter
EyeSight Hawaii is now in its 9th year of providing the highest quality eye care to the people of Hawaii. I am grateful for all of the kind words about Eyesight Hawaii that you have shared with your family and friends. The greatest compliment a surgeon can receive is when patients refer their family and friends.
In this newsletter, you will read about a new full-focus implant lens for cataract surgery and a new contact lens that combines the great vision of a hard lens with the comfort of a soft lens. In addition, I will describe some ways to keep your eyes safe and healthy. We want you to enjoy ̉Vision for Life.
John Olkowski, MD
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook