- 8/1/2010 - ai designs reopens!
ai designs, eclectic collections and connections, gallery and gift shop for aspiring local designers, artists and artisans reopens on August 1st.
- 8/1/2010 - Pzazz moves to Kahala
the fashionable consignment boutique
- 8/1/2010 - Hoo Cho Chinese School Fall Semester Begins 8/18/2010
For nearly a century, Hoo Cho School has been a friendly neighborhood Chinese School, trying to preserve the Chinese language and culture in Hawaii.
- 8/1/2010 - Koko Head Lions Bulletin August 2010
Get the latest info about the Koko Head L.ions. Click here to view Koko Head Lions Profile
- 8/1/2010 - Wine The Experience- 4 Days ONLY - an early bird, pre-holiday pre-order special...
Receive 10% off your entire order
- 8/1/2010 - Movie Museum August 2010 Movie Schedule
Great movies at the Movie Museum. Click here to view Movie Museum profile.
- 8/2/2010 - Oahu Donors Have Three Opportunities To "Give A Pint, Get A Pint" In August
Donors who give a pint of blood on specific days/location will receive a coupon for a free pint of ice cream, redeemable at participating Baskin-Robbins ice cream stores.
- 8/2/2010 - American Savings Bank Is Currently Having A Business Banking Campaign. - FREE BUSINESS CHECKING
Serving Hawaii's businesses and communities for more than 80 years!
- 8/2/2010 - KaimukiHawaii.com August 2010 Eblast
- 8/6/2010 - New Library Rule Changes will be Implemented Today (8/5/10)
The Board of Education (BOE) voted unanimously to approve the rule changes during their April 15, 2010 General Business Meeting.
- 8/6/2010 - Community - Saint Louis School Opens
School Opens on Kalaepohaku! Learn more about Saint Louis School. Preparing and motivating young men in Hawaii to achieve academic excellence and personal growth since 1846.
- 8/16/2010 - Kaimuki Neighborhood Board Minutes Posted for July 21, 2010 Meeting
Great way to stay in the loop about Kaimuki.
- 8/25/2010 - Home Prices have drop! Check out the prices for homes on sale on our update Listing.
View a Geo Map of all the houses for sale in the Kaimuki, Hawaii Area. Homes starting as low as $379,900.
- 8/26/2010 - Kaimuki Orchid Society August 2010 Newsletter
Get the latest info about our Orchid community in Kaimuki. Click here to view Kaimuki Orchid Society profile.
- 8/27/2010 - Maunalani Nursing and Rehabilitation Center Looking for Volunteers
The "Friends of Maunalani" is looking for enthusiastic volunteers who are willing to share their talents and skills with our "Kupunas".
- 8/28/2010 - Senator Daniel K. Akaka August 2010 Press Releases
View recent press releases from Senator Daniel K. Akaka.
- 8/28/2010 - CLEAR™ Wireless Adds New Transmitter In Palolo Valley!
Now providing cost effective high speed internet services throughout Palolo Valley! Get CLEAR™ Wireless + $10 Gift Certificate to a Kaimuki Business + $25 Performance Dock FREE from authorize retailer Collectors Maniacs.
- 8/29/2010 - Panos Prevedouros For Mayor Post Video On The Impact Of Daily Water Main Breaks
Check out video on what water main breaks cost and more. From Panos Prevedouros For Mayor team.
- 8/29/2010 - Pizza in the Raw Gets Featured in the Midweek! Also now offering Drive by Pizza Valet Service
Chef Bill Bruhl and his helpful staff will bring your pizza to you, curbside, when you phone in an order ahead of time.
- 8/30/2010 - East Honolulu Rotary Club 8/30/2010 Newsletter
Service above self. The Rotary Club of East Honolulu consists of energetic, caring and community service-oriented individual. Click here to view East Honolulu Rotary Club Kaimuki Profile and Video
- 8/31/2010 - Kaimuki Business & Professional Association (KBPA) Installed Its Officers And Directors For 2010 To 2011
Click on link to learn more about the new team!
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook