- 1/1/2011 - Waikiki Community Center Needs Volunteers
Waikiki Community Center (WCC) is recruiting Special Volunteers to assist with the Thrifty Treasures Shop
- 1/1/2011 - Press Release On Green Jobs Increasing 26% Over Next 2 Years & Hawaii Green Report 2010
The Department of Labor & Industrial Relations has just completed its comprehensive assessment of HawaiiÕs green workforce. This report is the first of its kind for the State of Hawaii, and reflects data collected from a statistical sample conducted in summer 2010.
- 1/1/2011 - Community - Duke Aiona Joins Saint Louis School Leadership Team Former Lieutenant Governor to serve as Executive Vice President
Aiona will work to recruit incoming students, and serve as a spokesperson to improve and enhance the schoolÕs role and image in the community.
- 1/1/2011 - Hawaii Artist Patrick Ching's January 2011 Newsletter
Patrick Ching, a reknown nature artist and owner of Naturally Hawaiian Gallery in Waimanalo, Oahu, Hawaii. Patrick Ching is known around the world for his nature art.
- 1/2/2011 - New Missy Brazilian Suits at ai designs
ai designs has just received a Missy sized Brazilian Swimsuits called Rio Dreams in vivid solid colors and a few florals.
- 1/2/2011 - Movie Museum January 2011 Movie Schedule
Great movies at the Movie Museum. Click here to view Movie Museum profile.
- 1/4/2011 - Saint Louis School Receives $4,000 Grant From The Armed Forces Communications And Electronics Association
A good school... a good cause
- 1/10/2011 - Crusader Football Standout to Play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl
Parker was invited by members of the U. S. Army All-American Bowl Selection Tour team to participate in the game that features the best high school football players in the nation.
- 1/10/2011 - Marumoto Submits Bills To The Women Causes
Representative Barbara Marumoto is attending the Women In Government State Directors & New Legislators conference in Southern California.
- 1/10/2011 - Kaimuki High School Needs Volunteers
Kaimuki High School is currently looking for people to serve as panel members during the Senior Project presentations and would appreciate your assistance
- 1/14/2011 - Kaimuki High School College and Career Fair Needs Presenters
The purpose is for our students to be able to engage in career and college exploration and be able to gather information about careers and colleges.
- 1/17/2011 - Community - Saint Louis School Launches One-Year Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
TAP is a one year $2,000.00 tuition reduction for the 2011 -2012 school year and is afforded to all eligible applicants who are accepted and enrolled by March 31, 2011.
- 1/17/2011 - After School Heroes (A.S.H) Announces Spring Recess Program
You are invited to an enriching learning experience with us!
- 1/18/2011 - Kaimuki Neighborhood Board Minutes Posted for November 17th, 2011 Meeting
Great way to stay in the loop about Kaimuki.
- 1/24/2011 - Representative Barbara Marumoto Vehicle Safety Bills
Representative Barbara Marumoto is once again introducing measures to require riders of two-wheeled vehicles to wear helmets.
- 1/25/2011 - Representative Barbara Marumoto Neighborhood Report Jan-Feb 2011 Posted
Bi-monthly report from Representative Barbara Marumoto. Click here to learn more about Representative Barbara Marumoto
- 1/25/2011 - Senator Akaka reacts to President Obama's State of the Union speech
View recent press release and video from Senator Daniel K. Akaka.
- 1/31/2011 - Senator Daniel K. Akaka January 2011 Press Releases & Video
View recent press releases and video from Senator Daniel K. Akaka.
- 1/31/2011 - Diamond Head Clubhouse Transitional Employment Program
Is a fair and equal partnership between business and Clubhouse. Employers will be providing a significant opportunity for adults with psychiatric disabilities to become contributing members in society.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook