- 5/1/2012 - Movie Museum May 2012 Movie Schedule
Great movies at the Movie Museum. Click here to view Movie Museum profile.
- 5/1/2012 - Hawaiian Electric Company adds Ilocano, Cantonese and Koren to some of its popular energy guides publication
REDUCE YOUR ELECTRIC BILL! - Looking for ways to reduce the amount of energy you use and save money? Practical tips to conserve energy, manage your bills and protect the planet!
- 5/2/2012 - Lemonade Alley 2012 Announced
Lemonade Alley is a fun and engaging way for kids to get street-smart and biz-wise through a nation-wide business literacy competition for kids K-12.
- 5/2/2012 - Job Listings: Maunalani Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Medical Records Assistant, Full Time & CNAs, On-call
- 5/2/2012 - Down to Earth - 35th Anniversary Much to Celebrate!
Our Anniversary is as much a celebration of the success of our vision as it is of 35 years of service to Hawaii. Down to Earth has planned a month-long series of May events that culminate with a great sale.
- 5/2/2012 - Kahala Mall Welcomes Shasa Emporium
Shasa Emporium strives to bring locals and visitors thoughtfully acquired gifts, accessories and products to make one proud of their buying choices.
- 5/2/2012 - Hawaii High School Wins Prestigious Award at World Robotics Championship
Kalani High School recognized for outstanding outreach into the community
- 5/2/2012 - Hawaiian Electric contest winners highlight sustainable gifts just in time for graduation season
Three Oahu public school students were chosen as the winners of Hawaiian Electric Company's 2012 Sustainable Gift Contest for their unique, hand-made graduation gifts using recycled, natural, compost-friendly or locally made materials.
- 5/2/2012 - Storto's Deli and Sandwich Shoppe Now offering SUPER Special
1/4 sandwich, drink and chips. $5.99 - Click here to get your coupon
- 5/2/2012 - Waikiki Aquarium Invites Students To Submit Marine-Themed Videos
Youth on Board Partnership Will Highlight Marine Life in Various Parts of the World Through Youth-Produced Videos
- 5/2/2012 - Waikiki Aquarium Kicks Off Month-Long Celebration Of World Oceans Day On June 8, 2012
For the fourth year in a row, the Waikiki Aquarium will celebrate World Oceans Day by cleaning marine debris and educating the community about the dangers of ocean pollution.
- 5/2/2012 - Latest Auto Tips and Resources from Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service
We focus on sharing with you great videos and tips on how to SAVE MONEY ON GAS. Also new online products, staff, photos and more...
- 5/2/2012 - Foodland Super Market Videos: Wok Charred Edamame & Cheese Maker Janette Scarth
2 Great Foodland Cooking Videos with Chef Keoni Wok Charred Edamame and Cheese Maker Janette Scarth visits Foodland on Wake Up 2day with Manolo Morales
- 5/2/2012 - Wahoo's Fish Taco Kahala Music Line Up MAY 2012
Great entertainment, food and drink!
- 5/2/2012 - Hawaiian Electric Company volunteers prepare four public housing units for occupants.
VIDEO - Hawaiian Electric Company is dedicated to our community in which we live, work and serve.
- 5/3/2012 - Waikiki Community Center MAY 2012 Newsletter
Check out the great lineup of classes being offered at Waikiki Community Center! Bring a friend or neighbor and share the great things going on! Check out our Farmer s Market every Tuesday and Friday (7 a.m. 11:30 a.m.) and our Thrifty Treasurer s Thrift Shop.
- 5/6/2012 - Congresswoman Colleen Hanabusa April 2012 Press Releases & Video
View recent press releases and recent video from Congresswoman Colleen Hanabusa
- 5/7/2012 - Nicky Shoe Company Kahala Mall - Great Gifts for Mother's Day
15% Off Coupon - "Step Up To Fashion" is our motto at Nicky Shoe Company. We bring to Hawaii hip and cutting edge women's shoes found on the fashion runways, all at a reasonable price.
- 5/7/2012 - The UPS Store Kapahulu Offers Discount Mailbox Rental and 50% Off Moving Boxes
Get The UPS Store™ coupons and discounts on printing service, mailbox services, pack & ship services, banners, freight services, moving supplies and more.
- 5/7/2012 - Hawaii Optimum Performance Spring Newsletter
2 new sports training programs, summer program, new action photo gallery and more... More...
- 5/7/2012 - Waikiki Aquarium - Upcoming Events (next 6-weeks)
Keiki and family activities at the Aquarium inspired by fascinating marine life!
- 5/7/2012 - Waikiki Community Center Announces 2 Great Events to Sign Up For (Kaneohe BAY Tour & Sea Life Park)
Great local field trip opportunites with Waikiki Community Center
- 5/8/2012 - Senator Daniel K. Akaka April 2012 Press Releases & Video
View recent press releases and recent video from Senator Daniel K. Akaka.
- 5/8/2012 - Hawaii Tourism Authority Comments Regarding Allegiant Air's Announcement On New Service To Hawaii
Allegiant’s entrance into Hawai‘i will bring attention to our market as we head into the summer booking period.
- 5/10/2012 - Goodwill Mother's Day Sale Get 20% OFF-May13, 2012 - Get your coupon here!
Bring this coupon to any Goodwill store and receive 20% off your entire purchase.*
- 5/10/2012 - Hawaii State Public Library System Will Consolidate its Patron Database on 6/1/2012
Removing these inactive accounts will provide an updated, more accurate database for our business and management uses.
- 5/10/2012 - Kaimuki Neighborhood Board Minutes Posted for April 18, 2012 Meeting
Great way to stay in the loop about Kaimuki.
- 5/18/2012 - Mod. Vintage - Boutique Launches 20% Off Sale
Vintage boutique in Kaimuki, Hawaii
- 5/31/2012 - Saint Louis School receives OHA grant
A $19,950 grant, funded over a one-year period, from the Office of Hawaiian Affairs to initiate the development of a sustained framework for Native Hawaiian learning on the Saint Louis School campus.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook