- 9/1/2012 - "Nonprofit Organizations" Seminar Provides Vital Updates In Changing Legislation --Friday, September 28 --
The seminar will provide useful information on current issues and changing requirements that affect every nonprofit and provide insights that will help organizations deal with the unique challenges facing them today.
- 9/1/2012 - Third Fridays Kaimuki September Eblast
- 9/2/2012 - Movie Museum September 2012 Movie Schedule
Great movies at the Movie Museum. Click here to view Movie Museum profile.
- 9/10/2012 - Fresh Produce Drive
Fresh Produce Drive to Feed the Hungry at the Farmer's Market by Nalo Farms at Windward Mall - Volunteers needed!
- 9/11/2012 - Third Fridays Kaimuki Announced - September 21, 2012
The neighborhood businesses of kaimuki announces "Third Fridays Kaimuki", an eating-tasting, shopping, sampling, art viewing walkabout.
- 9/12/2012 - What's New at Fujioka's Wine Times - Market City - September Newsletter
New wines, cigars, Whiskies and much more.
- 9/12/2012 - Bikram Yoga Honolulu School is Moving
We will be MOVING our Bikram Yoga Honolulu School to our new space in Kaimuki. Please come join us at our new 5,000 sq. foot location opening SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16th.
- 9/12/2012 - Chaminade University To Receive $2 Million Title Iii Grant
Chaminade University, a federally designated Native Hawaiian serving institution, will receive $2 million from the U.S. Department of Education for the 2012 -2013 fiscal year to help improve access to higher education for low-income students.
- 9/12/2012 - American National Red Cross - Mobile Apps & September is National Preparedness Month
Red Cross poll shows social media users taking steps to prepare based on what they see online. The American Red Cross, Hawaii State Chapter encourages all households to create a family disaster plan to make sure they are ready for the next emergency or disaster.
- 9/12/2012 - Brazilian Show Room Expands And Opens Location In Kailua
Local Kaimuki retail company specializing in bikinis and swimsuits from Brazil.
- 9/12/2012 - Mod. Vintage - Boutique Post Photos Pin-Up Fashion Show At Next Door
Vintage boutique in Kaimuki, Hawaii
- 9/12/2012 - New Chef de Cuisine named for Hoku’s
eremy Shigekane was named Chef de Cuisine for the award-winning Hoku’s restaurant at The Kahala Hotel & Resort.
- 9/12/2012 - Kaimuki Christian Church - Special - The Story... The Bible - Begins 9/21/2012
Take a journey through the greatest story every told.
- 9/12/2012 - Wahoo's Fish Taco Kahala Music Line Up September 2012
Great entertainment, food and drink!
- 9/12/2012 - Hawaiian Electric Company (HECO) - 101 Ways to Save to Save Energy
101 Ways to Save provides practical tips to conserve energy, manage your bills and protect the planet!
- 9/12/2012 - Senator Daniel K. Akaka 8/1 TO 9/12 2012 Press Releases & Video
View recent press releases and recent video from Senator Daniel K. Akaka.
- 9/12/2012 - Congresswoman Colleen Hanabusa 8/1 TO 9/12 2012 Press Releases & Video
View recent press releases and recent video from Congresswoman Colleen Hanabusa
- 9/13/2012 - Foodland Super Market Cooking Videos
Great Foodland Cooking Videos with Chef Keoni.
- Seared Mahi Mahi with Warm Tomato Inamona
- 9/13/2012 - Kaimuki Neighborhood Board Minutes Posted for August 15, 2012 Meeting
Great way to stay in the loop about Kaimuki.
- 9/13/2012 - Down to Earth Organic & Natural Featured New Coupon Sheet Posted
Get Down to Earth Organic & Natural Sales sheet/Coupon for the Kaimuki community ALL VEGETARIAN Organic & Natural
- 9/14/2012 - Times Supermarkets - Shop and Score - Help High School Athletes
Shop and Score is back for its 12 year with over $1,000,000 in donations delivered to Hawaii High School Athletes. Help your school earn it's share of $250,000 in addidas uniforms by purchasing select products from Times or Big Save Supermarkets.
- 9/19/2012 - Third Fridays Kaimuki Featured on KHON2 TV
The buzz is getting out there about this great new community event.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook