- 1/1/2013 - 2013 Neighborhood Board Elections Candidate Filing Period Opens
Neighborhood Boards are elected every two years, in odd numbered years. The boards serve the community by communicating its needs and desires to government including the delivery of basic government services, economic development, and land use questions.
- 1/1/2013 - KBPA Kaimuki Christmas Parade 2012 Video Posted By Olelo
View video Kaimuki community in action! Thousands participated/attended in this wonderful event to kickoff the holidays. View great photos and supporters of our community!
- 1/1/2013 - Movie Museum January 2013 Movie Schedule
Great movies at the Movie Museum. Click here to view Movie Museum profile.
- 1/5/2013 - Third Fridays Kaimuki Announced - January 18, 2013
The neighborhood businesses of kaimuki announces "Third Fridays Kaimuki", an eating-tasting, shopping, sampling, art viewing walkabout.
- 1/11/2013 - Kaimuki Neighborhood Board Minutes Posted for November 21, 2012 Meeting
Great way to stay in the loop about Kaimuki.
- 1/11/2013 - Kaimuki Public Library Closed For January 2013 - Re-Roofing
The Kaimuki Public Library will be temporarily closing for the month of January 2013 for re-roofing. Patrons can request an alternate library to use to pick up their requested books on hold.
- 1/11/2013 - FodorŐs Names The Kahala a 2012 Choice Property
Accolades Announced for Hawaii Luxury Resort
- 1/11/2013 - HOP Athletic Fitness Newsletter - Winter 2012
New programs, calendar updates, news, videos, athletic training tips/trends and more. More...
- 1/11/2013 - Kaimuki Christian School - KITV4: Harding Hall Dedication
KCS offers a balanced core/enrichment program from pre-school through 8th grade during the school year, as well as a summer school/fun program. Kaimuki Christian High School will launch in 2012-2013 - Request application/campus tour.
- 1/11/2013 - Hawaii State Library Centennial Celebration
Hawaii State Library, the flagship of the Hawaii State Public Library System, will celebrate its Centennial Anniversary from February 1 through 2013. The Library will present an historical exhibit of the Hawaii State Library in the First Floor Reading Room during those dates
- 1/11/2013 - Hawaiian Electric Company (HECO) - Green Update and Why We Fly
Learn about Hawaii Electric Company - 2 Videos - Video about clean local energy and a look at how transmission structures are constructed on mountain terrains.
- 1/11/2013 - Community - Japanese Cultural Center Of Hawaii (JCCH) - WINTER 2013 Newsletter - Legacies
Honoring our heritage. Embracing our diversity. Sharing our future.
- 1/11/2013 - Foodland Super Market Cooking Videos
Great Foodland Cooking Videos with Chef Keoni.
- Pan Sushi
- Loco Moco
- 1/11/2013 - Wahoo's Fish Taco Kahala Specials, Events and Music Line Up January 2013
Great entertainment, food and drink!
- 1/12/2013 - Congresswoman Colleen Hanabusa 12/7/2012 to 1/12/2013 Press Releases & Video
View recent press releases and recent video from Congresswoman Colleen Hanabusa
- 1/12/2013 - Waikiki Community Center January 2013 Newsletter
Get the latest info form the Waikiki Community Center. A great resource for the Kaimuki community. Click here to view Kaimuki Orchid Society profile.
- 1/12/2013 - Kaimuki Hawaii JANUARY 2013 Real Estate and Homes for Sale - Kaimuki Rentals Posted
Find homes and properties for sale in Kaimuki, Honolulu. Prices for a low as $450,000
- 1/15/2013 - Hawaii Artist Patrick Ching Newsletter - LATEST NEWSLETTER
Featuring art tip, KAI Show, 3 new releases, Valentines, videos, Kilauea Lighthouse Art show, Free art sessions and more.
- 1/17/2013 - Third Fridays Kaimuki January 2013
- 1/17/2013 - Down to Earth Organic & Natural Featured New Coupon Sheet Posted
Get Down to Earth Organic & Natural Sales sheet/Coupon for the Kaimuki community ALL VEGETARIAN Organic & Natural
- 1/25/2013 - Akamai Energy at BIA Home Building & Remodeling Show 2013! - January 25-27, 2013
Great offers and special! Including $2000 Rebate
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook