- 3/1/2013 - Kaimuki Library's Re-roofing Completed; Will Reopen March 1
Kaimuki Public Library, located at 1041 Koko Head Avenue, will reopen on Friday, March 1 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., following the completion of a re-roofing project. The book drops will also be open that day starting at 1 p.m.
- 3/1/2013 - Movie Museum March 2013 Movie Schedule
Great movies at the Movie Museum. Click here to view Movie Museum profile.
- 3/4/2013 - The Landmark Hotels Group Announces Management Changes At Kahala And Makena
Shawn Sweeney, President of The Landmark Hotels Group, management company of The Kahala Hotel & Resort, Honolulu and Makena Beach & Golf Resort, Maui has announced the promotions of Carmine Iommazzo to Hotel Manager at the luxury Kahala resort, and of Declan McCarthy to General Manager of the Makena resort.
- 3/4/2013 - The Kahala Hotel Sponsors $5000 Scholarship for KCC Culinary Student
The James Beard Foundation/Kahala Hotel & Resort Scholarship is the result of a major fundraising effort spearheaded by The Kahala Hotel.
- 3/5/2013 - Third Fridays Kaimuki Announced - March 15, 2013
The neighborhood businesses of kaimuki announces "Third Fridays Kaimuki", an eating-tasting, shopping, sampling, art viewing walkabout.
- 3/7/2013 - The Honolulu Zoo Society Launches Amateur Photography Contest
The Honolulu Zoo Society has launched a photography contest for all ages to showcase its unique animals.
- 3/10/2013 - Kaimuki Neighborhood Board Minutes Posted for February 20, 2013 Meeting
Great way to stay in the loop about Kaimuki.
- 3/13/2013 - Kūpuna Concierge 2013 Senior Elder Home Care Newsletter
Free senior classes and workshops, new testimonials, tips, new bulk discount rates, photos, community news and much more...
- 3/13/2013 - Ohana Music Together - MARCH Events
Music Together celebrates Sing With Your Child Month in March!
- 3/13/2013 - March is Red Cross Month
During March, the American Red Cross is asking everyone to help people in need by supporting the lifesaving services it provides.
- 3/13/2013 - Homeschoolers Say “I Am A Scientist’ At Chaminade
The campus lights will be up throughout December, and the public is welcome to drive through and enjoy the wonderment. The university is located at 3140 Waialae Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii 96816.
- 3/13/2013 - Art Explorium Expanded Hours, News, Spring Break And Updates
Art Explorium provides a community art studio to nurture the creative potential in children. - Art Explorium provides a fun, safe place where children of all ages have the opportunity and the permission to create freely.
- 3/13/2013 - Foodland Super Market Cooking Videos
Great Foodland Cooking Videos with Chef Keoni.
- Potato Mac Salad
- 3/13/2013 - Hawaii State Library Centennial Celebration
Hawaii State Library, the flagship of the Hawaii State Public Library System, will celebrate its Centennial Anniversary from February 1 through 2013. The Library will present an historical exhibit of the Hawaii State Library in the First Floor Reading Room during those dates
- 3/13/2013 - The Movement Center Announces New Spring Classes
TMC offers a variety of Dance and Performing Arts classes are available afternoon, evening and weekends for students ages toddler through adult.
- 3/13/2013 - Wahoo's Fish Taco Kahala Specials, Events and Music Line Up March 2013
Great entertainment, food and drink!
- 3/14/2013 - After School Heroes (A.S.H) Spring Break Program - 20% Off!
Helping your child succeed in school is our passion, pride and expertise! Our homework help program is made to be available to your convenience and our tutoring programs are personalized just for your child!
- 3/14/2013 - Red Cross Hawaii Chapter Need Volunteers
With your help, the promise of neighbor helping neighbor in times of trouble becomes a reality and our communities become safer places to live. Show your aloha and become a volunteer for the American Red Cross in Hawaii.
- 3/14/2013 - Akamai Energy at Offers $1000 per panel Solar Offer
Now thru end of March - $1000 per panel special on the #1 rated Solar World 255 American Made Panel. This panel is salt mist resistant "PERFECT FOR HAWAII!" This is Akamai Energy's most aggressive special to date! This is a limited time offer. Summer is the perfect time to gain a lot of energy credits!
- 3/14/2013 - Honolulu Zoo Society Holds Haiku Contest To Help Name The New Lion Cubs
Calling all poets and poets-to-be! The Honolulu Zoo Society is holding a Haiku poetry contest now through March 22, 2013.
- 3/14/2013 - Congresswoman Colleen Hanabusa 2/15/2013 to 3/13/2013 Press Releases & Video
View recent press releases and recent video from Congresswoman Colleen Hanabusa
- 3/14/2013 - Hawaiian Electric rolls out enhanced online tool to help customers and contractors plan new PV projects
Hawaiian Electric rolls out enhanced online tool to help customers and contractors plan new PV projects.
- 3/14/2013 - Hawaii Artist Patrick Ching Newsletter - LATEST NEWSLETTER
KAI Show final reception, art tip, 100 anniversary of the Kilauea lighthouse events, videos, Kilauea Lighthouse Art Show, new releases, favorite photos, art class schedule and more.
- 3/16/2013 - Down to Earth Organic & Natural Featured New Coupon Sheet Posted
Get Down to Earth Organic & Natural Sales sheet/Coupon for the Kaimuki community ALL VEGETARIAN Organic & Natural
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook