- Powered by MBC NewsMaker
Waikiki Community Center Announces 2 Great Events to Sign Up For (Kaneohe BAY Tour & Sea Life Park)
KANEOHE BAY MARINE BASE
TUESDAY, JULY 31st
7:45 a.m. Check-In at WCC
8:00 a.m. Depart Return 1:30 p.m.
Drive & Walk Tour at K Bay consists of:
- *Pacific War Memorial built in 2002 for those that gave their lives in the Pacific Campaign of WWII
- Air Station, the area fixed and rotary aircraft from our seven Navy/Marine squadrons conduct daily training missions.
- he gym President Obama uses on his annual visit.
- The training area including gas chamber, obstacle course and rappel tower.
- Combat Convoy Simulator, a 360 degree panoramic infantry immersion training simulator with remote controlled rifles and vehicles (Possible).
- Military Po
ALL PERSONS MUST WALK & KEEP UP WITH GROUP
$45 / $55 * Payment @WCC furnish 1st & last name & sign Waivers *
Lunch at Officers Club, menu subject to changes (no-host)
NO PHONE RESERVATION ~ DEADLINE JULY 3rd
SEA LIFE PARK
FRIDAY, AUGUST 24th
7:45 a.m. Check-In WCC
8:00 a.m. Depart
2:45 p.m. Return
Enjoy the sea coast scenery & scent as we journey from Waikiki onto Kalanianaole Hwy. to Sea Life Park. Upon arrival at Sea Life Park cruise over to Sea Lion Café for "paina" lunch (No-Host), seated in the WCC reserved dining area. Enjoy the following shows at different parts of park:
- 11:00 a.m. Kolohe Kai Sea Lion Show
- 11:35 a.m. Sea Turtle Feeding
- 12:00 p.m. Dolphin Cove Show (seated in Kapu Seats)
- 1:00 p.m. Gift Shop
- 2:00 p.m. Depart
$55 / $65 No phone reservations - Once paid no refund. Lunch (No-Host) at Sea Lion Café.
All must be ambulatory, group will move quickly to all shows.
DEADLINE FRIDAY AUGUST 3rd
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
- RELATED LINKS
- Waikiki Community Center
Providing excellent programs and services for people who live, work and visit Waikiki and surrounding communities.
310 Paoakalani Avenue, Honolulu, HI (View Map)
- Kaimuki Hawaii.Com Home Page
View our featured events, news, businesses and primary links on our home page.
- Featured Sponsors
Great offers from our sponsors who support the Kaimuki Honolulu, Hawaii community. More...
Kaimuki Hawaii Directory
View Kaimuki, Hawaii primary directories. businesses, non profits, public, government and jobs.
Check out things to do in Kaimuki on the calendar of events.
- News and Newsletters
Keep up with the latest news and happenings in your Kaimuki community.
- Kaimuki Hawaii Featured Pages
View our directory of feature pages showcasing all the great things Kaimuki, Honolulu, Hawaii has to offer. Go Green in Kaimuki, restaurants, shopping, WiFi Hot Spots, fitness, health, real estate, home and garden, 80+ more directories... More...