Event Calendar Item
Kaimuki Neighborhood Board Meeting at Kaimuki Christian Church 7pm.
Date: Wednesday - 3/15/2017
Kaimuki Christian Church
1117 Koko Head Avenue
Honolulu, Hawaii, 96816
Kaimuki Neighborhood Board No. 4
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Kaimuki Christian Church, Fellowship Hall
1117 Koko Head Avenue
7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Rules of Speaking: Anyone wishing to speak is asked to raise their hand, and when recognized by the Chair, to address comments to the Chair. Speakers are encouraged to keep their comments under three (3) minutes, and those giving reports are urged to keep their reports to three (3) minutes or less. Please silence all electronic devices.
Note: The Board may take action on any agenda item. As required by the State Sunshine Law (HRS 92), specific issues not noted on this agenda cannot be voted on, unless added to the agenda.
All written testimony must be received in the Neighborhood Commission Office 48 hours prior to the meeting.
If within 48 hours, written and/or oral testimony may be submitted directly to the Board at the meeting.
If submitting written testimony, please note the Board and agenda item(s) your testimony concerns.
Send to: Neighborhood Commission Office, 925 Dillingham Boulevard, Suite 160, Honolulu, HI 96817.
Fax: (808) 768-3711. Email: email@example.com.
1. Call to Order: Chair Lyle Bullock Jr.
2. Public Safety Reports:
2.1 Honolulu Police Department (HPD)
2.2 Honolulu Fire Department (HFD)
2.3 Board of Water Supply (BWS)
3. Filling of Vacant Board Seats: There are three (3) vacancies on the Board. Two (2) vacancies in Sub-district 1, East Kaimuki and Business District and one (1) vacancy in Sub-district 3, West Kaimuki. Residents interested in filling a vacant board seat must bring current proof of residency to the Board meeting.
4. Elected Officials: Limited to three (3) minutes each
4.1 Mayor Kirk Caldwell's Representative: Director Mark Wong, Department of Information Technology
4.2 Councilmember Ann Kobayashi (City Council District 5)
4.3 Councilmember Trevor Ozawa (City Council District 4)
4.4 Governor David Ige's Representative: Pankaj Bhanot, Director of the Department of Human Services or Leonard Hoshijo Deputy Director of the Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
4.5 State Senator Stanley Chang (Senate District 9)
4.6 State Senator Les Ihara Jr. (Senate District 10)
4.7 Speaker Emeritus Calvin K.Y. Say (House District 20)
4.8 State Representative Bertrand Kobayashi (House District 19)
5. Public Input: Limited to three (3) minutes each
Items that are not listed on the agenda may be discussed but no Board action may be taken.
6. Board Administration and Discussions:
6.1 Approval of the February 15, 2017 regular meeting minutes
6.2 Wilhelmina Rise Project Status Update (tentative) -- Jonathan Suzuki, Board of Water Supply
6.3 Mail-In Voting -- League of Women Voters -- Barbara Service
6.4 Approval for funding for the EnVision Kaimuki Committee Meeting
7.1 Treasurer's Report
7.2 Members attendance at other meetings
8.1 The next regular meeting of the Kaimuki Neighborhood Board No. 4 will be held on Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 7:00 p.m. at the Kaimuki Christian Church, Fellowship Hall located on 1117 Koko Head Avenue.
A mailing list is maintained for interested persons and agencies to receive this Board's agenda and minutes. Additions, corrections, and deletions to the mailing list may be directed to the Neighborhood Commission Office (NCO), Kapalama Hale, 925 Dillingham Boulevard, Suite 160, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817; Telephone (808) 768-3710 or Fax (808) 768-3711; Agendas and minutes are also available on the internet at www.honolulu.gov/nco.
Any individual wishing to attend a Neighborhood Board meeting who has questions about accommodations for a physical disability or a special physical need should call the NCO at 768-3710 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., at least 24-hours before the scheduled meeting.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Powered by MBC CalendarMaker
Events subject to change without notice
- RELATED LINKS
- Kaimuki Neighborhood Board No. 4
Come learn about what's going on in the Kaimuki community!
- GOVERNMENT - Current Kaimuki, Hawaii Government Representatives and Politics
Listing of current government representatives for the Kaimuki, Hawaii area
- Hawaii State Senator District 10 - Les Ihara, Jr.
State Senator from 1994-present. Senator Ihara is a leader on legislative issues involving government transparency, public integrity, campaign and election reforms, environmental and consumer protection, aging and civil rights issues, public access and engagement, and the legislative process.
- Hawaii State Representative District 18 - Mark J. Hashem (18th District)
Kaimuki Hawaii Public Resources and Government Master Directory
Here are our various government and public service groups serving the Kaimuki community. Read the profiles and contact information of Kaimuki-based government representatives, our Parks, the Kaimuki Neighborhood Board and more!
- Honolulu Mayor - Kirk Caldwell
- Honolulu City Council District V 5- Ann H. Kobayashi
- Hawaii US Senator - Mazie K. Hirono
- Hawaii State Representative District 19 - Bertrand Kobayashi (19th District)
- Hawaii Governor - David Ige
- Hawaii Lieutenant Governor Shan Tsutsui
- Hawaii State Representative District 20 - Calvin K.Y. Say (20th District)
- Hawaii State Representative District 21 - Scott Y. Nishimoto(21st District)
- Hawaii State Representative District 22 - Tom Brower
- Hawaii US Senator - Brian Schatz
- Kaimuki Hawaii.Com Home Page
View our featured events, news, businesses and primary links on our home page.
- Featured Sponsors
Great offers from our sponsors who support the Kaimuki Honolulu, Hawaii community. More...
Kaimuki Hawaii Directory
View Kaimuki, Hawaii primary directories. businesses, non profits, public, government and jobs.
Check out things to do in Kaimuki on the calendar of events.
- News and Newsletters
Keep up with the latest news and happenings in your Kaimuki community.
- Kaimuki Hawaii Featured Pages
View our directory of feature pages showcasing all the great things Kaimuki, Honolulu, Hawaii has to offer. Go Green in Kaimuki, restaurants, shopping, WiFi Hot Spots, fitness, health, real estate, home and garden, 80+ more directories... More...