A free website for the community by MacBusiness Consulting / Ernest Abrams.
Location / Contact:
2705 Kaimuki Avenue
2705 Kaimuki Avenue
What are Community Schools for Adults?
Community schools, sometimes known as adult education schools offer a wide variety of courses...
- Basic/Advanced elementary education... courses such as reading and speaking English, arithmetic
- Secondary education... courses to complete your high school graduation requirements
- Adult literacy... courses such as reading and speaking English, arithmetic
- Homemaking and parenting... courses such as child care, nursing, budgeting, etc.
- Community education... courses to enhance understanding of our civic duties
- English Literacy/Civics instruction... the standard course provided by the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service
- Culture... courses related to cultural, recreational, and social interests
Kaimuki/Kaiser Community School for Adults will provide lifelong learning and educational opportunities to assist individuals in enhancing their lives and becoming effective, contributing members to society.
Kaimuki/Kaiser Community School for Adults will meet the lifelong learning and educational needs of all adult learners.
No Smoking on Campus
(DOE POLICY - Rule 31) Effective 9/1/93
No Senior Citizen Funds
We have no senior citizen funds available.
...is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please carpool to ease traffic congestion.
All enrollees are responsible for their own medical clearance to take part in classes requiring physical activity..
Payment for tuition/lab fees must be paid at time of registration. Cash or checks will be accepted. Effective 7/2/07, all returned checks will be assessed a $25 service fee. (HRS Chap. 40-35.5)
There is a $10 enrollment fee that is payable each semester. The fee is a one time fee that entitles each student to register for one or more classes. If we cancel a class, you will be able to receive your enrollment fee back. However, NO REFUND IF YOU WITHDRAW FROM CLASS
Please make textbook payments by CASH ONLY. Cost of textbooks subject to change without advanced notice. CREDIT CARDS NOT ACCEPTED. Purchased textbooks will not be exchanged or refunded.
Refund requests must be made prior to the start of the 2nd class. No refunds will be issued once the 2nd class has begun.
The administration reserves the right to cancel any class which lacks sufficient enrollment.
Students are encouraged to be involved in the curriculum development process. Please inquire if interested. Please list other class(es) you would like us to offer and submit to Principal.