Christmas Day holiday schedule
Honolulu -- City and County of Honolulu offices will be closed in observance of the Christmas holiday on Tuesday, December 25.
Normal operations will resume on Wednesday, December 26.
Here is the holiday schedule for City and County of Honolulu operations:
- Emergency medical, fire, lifeguard, medical examiner, and police services will be available.
- TheBus will operate on a Sunday schedule. For route and schedule information, please visit www.thebus.org.
- Refuse will NOT be collected and transfer stations, convenience centers, H-POWER, and the Waimānalo Gulch Sanitary Landfill will be closed.
- Residents using the 3-cart collection system, with once-a-week refuse and recycling pickup, are asked to leave gray-refuse carts curbside until picked up (usually within two business days). Hold green and blue carts until the next scheduled pickup date.
- Residents with twice-per-week manual refuse collection are asked to wait for the next scheduled pick up date.
- The Pali and West Loch golf courses will be open from 7 a.m. -- 11 a.m. for 18-hole play and 11 a.m. -- 1 p.m. for 9-hole play.
- The Honolulu Botanical Gardens, and the Honolulu Zoo will be closed.
- The Neal S. Blaisdell Center box office will be closed.
- The People's Open Markets will not be held.
- All Satellite City Halls and Driver Licensing Centers will be closed.
The following traffic and parking regulations will be in effect:
- On-street parking will be free, except for the meters on Kalākaua Avenue along Queen Kapi‘olani Regional Park and metered parking lots.
- Traffic lanes will not be coned for contraflow.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
- RELATED LINKS
- Kaimuki Hawaii.Com Home Page
View our featured events, news, businesses and primary links on our home page.
- Featured Sponsors Offers
Great offers from our sponsors who support the Kaimuki Honolulu, Hawaii community. More...
- Kaimuki Hawaii Directory
View Kaimuki, Hawaii primary directories. businesses, non profits, public, government and jobs.
Check out things to do in Kaimuki on the calendar of events.
Keep up with the latest news and happenings in your Kaimuki community.
- Kaimuki Hawaii Featured Pages
View our directory of feature pages showcasing all the great things Kaimuki, Honolulu, Hawaii has to offer. Go Green in Kaimuki, restaurants, shopping, WiFi Hot Spots, fitness, health, real estate, home and garden, 80+ more directories... More...