- Powered by MBC NewsMaker
Art Explorium - Featured Upcoming Workshops - News
Little Artists Workshops (Ages 2-5)
Little Artists Workshops are going strong on Friday mornings from 9:30-10:30am! These classes combine visual arts, music, stories, and play in a delightful hour of learning for our youngest artist friends. There are still spaces left for all our December classes. Here are upcoming themes:
- December 6: Cats & Dogs
- December 13: Paint Like Picasso
- December 20: Merry Christmas!
- December 27: Making Music!
We always have a great time at Little Artists! Spaces are limited and these classes often fill up so sign up today.
Keiki Artist Workshops (Ages 5 & Up)
As we head into the holidays we encourage you to continue to find time for your children to get creative.
- Shippo: Japanese Enameling Saturday, December 7, 2:30-3:30pm (note shorter workshop time), $25, ages 5 & up
- Felting Freestyle Holiday Ornaments, Sunday, December 8, 2:30-4:30pm (note longer workshop time), $25, ages 7 & up
- Christmas Tree Dot Paintings, Saturday, December 14, 2:30-4:00pm, $15, ages 5 & up
- Kids Day Off: Fall Fort Fantasy, Sunday, December 15, 2-5pm, $35 per child ($30 for each additional sibling), ages 6 & up (see below for more info on Kids Day Off)
- Paper Making, Saturday, December 21, 2:30-4:00pm, $15, ages 6 & up
- Character Creation (cartooning and character drawing), Saturday, December 28, 2:30-4pm, $15, ages 5 & up
- Handmade Beads, Sunday, January 11, 2:30-4:00pm, $20, ages 5 & up
- Hawaiian Flowers, Intro to Watercolor, Saturday, January 18, 2:30-4:00pm, $20, ages 5 & up, taught by guest instructor Regina Bode who is visiting from Korea
- Felting Freestyle, Sunday, January 26, 2:30-4:30pm, $25, ages 7 & up
We are always adding new workshops so be sure to check our online Calendar for updates. Some of our instructors are traveling during the holidays so we will add some extra Open Studio times for dates when we couldn't find a workshop instructor. Our Calendar is always the best place to look for updates.
As you can see there is a lot going on at our little non-profit art studio for keiki! If you can support us with an end-of-year donation please take a moment to click on the link below. MAHALO again for being a part of our world.
Support Art Explorium!
Art Explorium is a non-profit organization and we rely on the generous support of people like you to provide our art programs. To make an end-of-year tax-deductible donation please click on the link below. Mahalo!
About Art Explorium
Art Explorium provides a community art studio to nurture the creative potential in children.
Art Explorium is a non-profit organization in Kaimuki that provides art opportunities for youth. Stop by and try out our art stations (request a $5 per person coupon>>>).
Open Studio Hours
Monday and Thursday from 9-12 am
Monday through Friday from 2-5 pm
Saturday from 1-4 pm
Nurturing tomorrow's creative thinkers
Art Explorium provides a fun, safe place where children of all ages have the opportunity and the permission to create freely. We firmly believe that art experiences are an important part of every person's growth and development. So... WE provide the space and materials, YOU provide the ideas and make them happen!
Art Explorium strives to be an eco-friendly organization. Many of the art materials in our studio are items that would normally be thrown in the landfill (old pieces of fabric, used bottle caps, small boxes, magazines, ribbon, etc.). We collect these used materials from our friends and local businesses, and Art Explorium visitors give these items a new life as art.
We offer art classes, birthday parties, and field trips to our studio. We also offer Open Studio time - come on in with your family and dabble in one or all of our art stations which offer activities like painting, sculpting, drawing, making mosaics and more. See you there!
Come on by! During Open Studio time you are free to drop in, use our space and materials and explore the process of creating.
We also offer art classes, birthday parties and field trips to our studio!
Hours and price subject to change without notice.
Ample metered parking is available on the street or in the lot behind our building.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
- RELATED LINKS
- Art Explorium - Children Art Studio - Kaimuki
Art Explorium provides a community art studio to nurture the creative potential in children. - Art Explorium provides a fun, safe place where children of all ages have the opportunity and the permission to create freely.
- Kaimuki Hawaii.Com Home Page
View our featured events, news, businesses and primary links on our home page.
- Featured Sponsors Offers
Great offers from our sponsors who support the Kaimuki Honolulu, Hawaii community. More...
- Kaimuki Hawaii Directory
View Kaimuki, Hawaii primary directories. businesses, non profits, public, government and jobs.
Check out things to do in Kaimuki on the calendar of events.
Keep up with the latest news and happenings in your Kaimuki community.
- Kaimuki Hawaii Featured Pages
View our directory of feature pages showcasing all the great things Kaimuki, Honolulu, Hawaii has to offer. Go Green in Kaimuki, restaurants, shopping, WiFi Hot Spots, fitness, health, real estate, home and garden, 80+ more directories... More...