- Powered by MBC NewsMaker
Blaisdell Center Live Events And Traffic Advisory For Thanksgiving Weekend
Neal S. Blaisdell Arena.
O‘AHU – Live events have returned to the Blaisdell Center during Thanksgiving weekend. Comedian, Jo Koy, will be performing in the Arena at 8 p.m. on November 26, and 27 and 7:30 p.m. on November 28, 2021. The Hawai‘i Symphony Orchestra Final Fantasy will hold concerts in the Concert Hall at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, November 27 and 4 p.m. on Sunday, November 28, 2021. Please be advised of the following updates regarding traffic, parking and event information.
- Please expect traffic delays around the Blaisdell Complex along Ward Avenue, Kapi‘olani Boulevard, South King Street, Victoria Street and the Kina‘u and Lunalilo Street exits.
- All event-goers should allow extra travel time in order to arrive promptly at the Blaisdell Center.
- Arrive early to find the best parking. Parking will be available at the Blaisdell Center for $8. Overflow parking will be available at McKinley for $10 (cash only) from 6:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and from 6 p.m. on Sunday.
- Valet parking is sold out for both events.
- Ride-share and taxi pick-up/drop-off will be located at the Galleria driveway on Ward Avenue. Access to the Galleria driveway will only be allowed headed mauka on Ward Avenue. No left turns allowed into the driveway from Ward Avenue.
- The bus stop on King Street in front the Concert Hall will be moved one block ewa to the stop just before the King Street/Ward Avenue intersection from 7 a.m. on Friday, November 26 to 7 a.m. Monday, November 29.
- Only fully vaccinated guests will be allowed into the events. Vaccination cards showing full vaccination no later than 14 days prior to the event date and a matching picture ID will be required to enter.
- All guests are required to comply with Hawai‘i’s mask mandate and wear a proper facial covering/mask over their nose and mouth while indoors.
- Entrance lines to the events will be longer than usual due to social distancing requirements. To help expedite the lines, please have vaccination cards, IDs and tickets ready prior to entering the facilities.
- No large bags or backpacks will be allowed. All bags will be subject to search before entry.
- No food or beverages will be allowed in the events. Only water will be allowed in the Arena and Concert Hall.
- Arrive early to enjoy refreshments at the new Blaisdell Café. The café will be open in the Exhibition Hall prior to the events serving a variety of refreshments, including alcoholic beverages on November 26 and 27, from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. and November 28 from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Safe Access Oahu restaurant requirements will apply. Please be prepared to provide proof of full vaccination, a picture ID and contract tracing information to enter the café.
- Café patrons will be wrist-banded and allowed to enter the events via a separate ticket-only line.
- Enter the Exhibition Hall from the mauka end of the parking structure.
- Anyone who is unable to provide proof of full-vaccination will not be allowed into these events and can seek a refund.
- Tickets purchased from Ticketmaster may be refunded via
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
- RELATED LINKS
- Kaimuki Hawaii.Com Home Page
View our featured events, news, businesses and primary links on our home page.
- Featured Sponsors Offers
Great offers from our sponsors who support the Kaimuki Honolulu, Hawaii community. More...
- Kaimuki Hawaii Directory
View Kaimuki, Hawaii primary directories. businesses, non profits, public, government and jobs.
Check out things to do in Kaimuki on the calendar of events.
Keep up with the latest news and happenings in your Kaimuki community.
- Kaimuki Hawaii Featured Pages
View our directory of feature pages showcasing all the great things Kaimuki, Honolulu, Hawaii has to offer. Go Green in Kaimuki, restaurants, shopping, WiFi Hot Spots, fitness, health, real estate, home and garden, 80+ more directories... More...