Save Queen Liliuokalani School (QLS) Petition
Please sign the online petition below to help keep Queen Lydia Liliuokalani stay open to educate Hawaii Keiki.
The Department of Education's (DOE) plans to consolidate and close the Queen Lydia Liliuokalani school for classrooms and turn the school into offices.
Queen Lydia Liliuokalani strongly believed in the importance of education for Hawaii keiki. Therefore, we stand steadfast in keeping the Queen's legacy alive at the school she dedicated 98 years ago on April 12, 1912.
Is this petition valid? How are petition signatures validated? Click here to learn more.
Back to the form
Is this petition valid? How are petition signatures validated?
Online petitions without some form of good validation tend to be worthless.
Unlike many other online petitions, This petition is driven by the MBC Etrigger develop by MacBusiness Consulting that maintains one authoritative master copy of your petition and audits all submissions.
Ensuring identity without invading privacy is a challenge. We don't see that a perfect solution is currently available but want to make sure our petitions can gain the respect necessary to achieve its goal.
- Each approved submission is assigned a unique confirmation number.
- Each signature, phone number and email address is logged for possible explicit or statistical validation.
- Duplicate names/Email addresses are rejected by the system.
- Your Email address will not be displayed online or submitted on the final petition report.
- Your Email address will be kept confidential by KaimukiHawaii.com and never be shared with outside entities.
- Your phone number will not be displayed online but may be on final petition report if requested by DOE. Required to make the petition more legitimate.
- Each person who signs is automatically sent a confirming email message, minimizing bogus Email addresses.
- Validation is a somewhat separate issue from delivery. Delivery of the petition will not include the email addresses of petition signers due to privacy issue but we do list the phone number to make the submitted petition more legitimate.
- If deeper validation of a petition is really called for, the MBC Etrigger has the technical ability to perform a statistical validation by contacting a sampling of signers directly via the email addresses we have privately archived.
There is not yet any widespread foolproof system for establishing online identity. An email address is not enough to establish identity by itself, but it is substantially more than just a name, and it provides a link back to a person for (the potential of) confirming identity.
Back to the topABOUT THE MBC / eTrigger
MBC / eTrigger makes life easier by automating data gathering and organization and providing unique ways to get customers interacting with your website. MacBusiness Consulting can implement these types of interactive solutions on your website and give you a straight shot website and database success. Just a few types etrigger solutions:
- Online VIP/Special Offer List System
- Online Reservation (RSVP) System
- Contest/Sweepstakes /Giveaway System
- Email/Online Form Database Extraction Parser System
- Simple Survey System
- Mail List Subscription System
Call MBC at 808-739-9797 or click here to learn more...
|Petition Sponsor & Profile |