>>Members Job Listings
Down to Earth Job Listings and Careers
Join our team
A great place to shop, a great place to work.
|REQUEST APPLICATION & DETAILS
Privacy - We value our relationship with YOU!. Your Email address is not shared with anyone except Kaimuki Hawaii.com. You will be added to the "once a month" Kaimuki, Hawaii Email newsletter to keep you current and informed. If you would like to be removed, just reply to the Email confirmation with "DISCONTINUE" in the subject line.
Learn more about the integrity of the owner of this website
AVAILABLE POSITIONS (5/6/2013) - Fill out form for application/details>>>
- Cook (F/T) Experience & flexible availability necessary.
- Baker (P/T) Experience required; experience with vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free desired.
- Deli Clerk (F/T, P/T)
Retail/food service experience and flexible availability required; night shifts included. Light food prep experience desired.
- Deli Manager (F/T)
- Deli Clerk (P/T)
Retail/food service experience required; night & weekend shifts included. Light food prep experience desired.
- Deli Clerk (F/T)
Retail or food service experience required. Light food prep experience desired. Shifts include nights & weekends.
- Cashier (F/T)
Experience necessary. Mid-shifts & weekends. .
- Wellness Clerk
Retail experience necessary; wellness/nutrition/healing background or knowledge about products preferred but we require only the desire to learn. Nights & weekends included.
- Baker (F/T)
Experience & flexible availablity necessary.
- Stock clerks (F/T, P/T)
Retail experience necessary, grocery experience preferred. Flexible availability needed (days, nights, & weekends). .
10 Great Reasons to Join Our Team
- Great pay
- Excellent benefits
- Performance based bonus programs
- Generous team member discount
- Safe workplace
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Supportive managers
- Learn about health, and how to live a healthy lifestyle
- Opportunities for advancement
- Work in harmony with your values
The benefits will blow you away.
Team Member benefits:*
- 20% team member discount
- Company paid medical insurance
- Paid vacations after one year
- Paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Sick leave (salary team members)
- Quality nutritional supplements taken while at work
- Team member referral bonus
- Other team member incentive programs, compensation, and benefits
At entry level we offer:
For supervisors and those who take on additional responsibilities we offer:
- Starting pay range $8 - $11 per hour
- Potential to earn $14 per hour within 2 years
We offer 3 pay reviews in the first year of employment, the first one at 3 months
- Starting pay range $10 - $13 per hour
- Potential to earn $16.50 per hour within two years
Our performance bonus program offers quarterly bonuses for store clerk and supervisory positions
Down to Earth, by the products it sells and the healthy, vegetarian lifestyle it promotes, makes a positive contribution to our community and the planet, giving team members the opportunity to work in harmony with their values. We offer a friendly, team-oriented, safe working environment. Down to Earth seeks individuals to join our team who:
- Development programs and responsible positions to build a long term career
- Opportunities for advancement
We are an EOE employer
- Have an interest in natural living and health, and want to learn more
- Are friendly, like to help others, and can offer great customer service
- Work safely
- Seek a long term career
2525 South King Street
Honolulu, HI 96826
When customers shop at Down to Earth--instead of at another store--they can expect to find a complete range of quality, ALL VEGETARIAN Organic & Natural foods and products at affordable down to earth prices.
Products from Down to Earth help customers achieve better health for themselves and their families, contribute to a better environment, and allows them to avoid participating in the cruel and inhumane raising and slaughter of innocent animals.
Customers can trust Down to Earth for knowledgeable and friendly service in a clean and well-merchandized store.