- 1/1/2021 - Kaimuki - Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter January 2021
Featured profiles, plenty of new coupon/special offers, news posting, calendar events and much much more...
- 1/1/2021 - Expiring Driver Licenses, State Ids, And Permits Get Extended
The City and County of Honolulu announced today that expiration dates for driver licenses, state identification cards and instruction permits have been extended to mid-February, bringing relief to thousands of Oahu residents who now have additional time to schedule appointments amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- 1/1/2021 - Mayor Caldwell Takes Action On Bills
Mayor Kirk Caldwell took action on the following bills today by signing them into law. These bills were passed by the Honolulu City Council on December 9, 2020.
- 1/1/2021 - Mayor Caldwell Signs Key Climate Bills And Releases 2020 City Sustainability Report
Mayor Kirk Caldwell took action on a broad package of climate change and economic recovery related bills today, signing Bill 2 (2020), Bill 58 (2020), and Bill 65 (2020) into law while simultaneously releasing the City's 2020 Sustainability Report.
- 1/1/2021 - Hawaiian Gold Jewelry Catalog Photo Gallery
NEW CATALOG PHOTO GALLERY - Hawaii Gold Jewelry .Com is full service online jewelry website offering Hawaiian Heirloom jewelry. Our mission is to provide quality Hawaiian jewelry products and services and practice integrity in all that we do. Over 900+ high quality Hawaiian 14K Solid Gold Jewelry items (made in Hawaii) are featured on our website.
- 1/1/2021 - Boston Style Pizza - Kaimuki, Hawaii Updates Coupons
Size Matters: Boston's serves the biggest and best pizza at the best price.
- 1/1/2021 - Himalayan Kitchen - Kaimuki - Updates their Lunch Menu - Great Coupons Too!
Authentic Nepalese & Indian Cuisine. we serve innovative cuisine from different regions of Nepal & India, with genuine, friendly hospitality served great vigor and enthusiasm.
- 1/1/2021 - View / Join Kaimuki Hawaii Facebook Fan Page
View/Join Kaimuki, Hawaii Facebook. Great way to stay connected with the community.
- 1/1/2021 - Times Weekly Saving - GET - COUPONS / SPECIALS
A Supermarket with Every Day Low Prices - Times Supermarkets is Hawaii's leading retailer of American and Asian foods, with stores throughout the island of Oahu.
- 1/1/2021 - Whole Foods Market - Offers Sales, Coupons, Discounts - GET - COUPONS / SPECIALS
The Health Starts Here program assists you to make healthier choices.
- 1/1/2021 - Pipeline Bakeshop & Creamery - Catering Coupon, Discounts, Free Offers, Sales
Get great online coupons! - Making Hawaii's Best Malasadas, Homemade Ice Cream and Baked Goods from scratch. Serving Custom Hawaiian Coffee from Maui and Ka'u, paired specifically for our creamy desserts.
- 1/1/2021 - HiEmployment - Hawaii Job Listings and Employer Services
Your New Career Starts Here - High quality Full-Time/Temporary Jobs - Our Hawaii employment agency takes the time to know as much as possible about the employees we represent and clients we service to provide lasting and rewarding employment matches for Hawaii jobs. Let us get to know you.
- 1/1/2021 - Midas Hawaii - Exclusive WINTER SALE Oil Change Online Specials Auto-Repair & Service
Buy online in advance and save BIG from Midas Hawaii. Oil changes, tire rotations, system flushes, safely checks, gift certificates and much more...
- 1/1/2021 - Best Surf Lessons In Waikiki at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
Learn to surf where Hawaiian royalty and legendary watermen like Duke Kahanamoku surfed. Our professional instructors will get you up and riding on your very first lesson! Our instructors are state licensed and certified in first aid and CPR.
- 1/1/2021 - Best Waikiki Sail, Boat & Snorkeling Tours at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
You will love this catamaran cruises in Waikiki. From breakfast sails to moonlight evening sails. Snorkeling, swimming and so much more. Make your online reservation today!
- 1/1/2021 - R & C Roofing Contractors Roof Discount Coupon Deal Sales Offers - Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii - (Lic. #C 33642)
NEED A NEW ROOF? We have great roof purchase online special offers.
- $500 OFF!
- 1/1/2021 - FREE Home Fire Safety Assessment and 167 Piece Emergency Preparedness Kit From Hero Fire Protection
Learn how to protect from a fire disaster! This program is FREE for your entire family and could mean the difference in saving your loved ones in the event of a fire emergency. HERO Fire Protection will also provide you with a FREE Emergency Preparedness Kit ($60 value)
- 1/1/2021 - Waikiki Friday Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Celebrate Aloha Friday every week with a Fireworks spectacular on the sands of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. Join us for this free show at 7.45pm. The best view can be seen from the Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue, Hau Tree Bar and the Tropic's Bar & Grill outdoor seating.
- 1/1/2021 - Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Lagoon Activities Video (Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii)
Enjoy an array of fun-filled family activities at Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, a spectacular five-acre salt-water lagoon featuring a state-of-the-art water circulation system. Named after Hawaii's legendary Ambassador of Aloha - surfer and Olympic swimming champion, Duke Paoa Kahanamoku - our sparkling lagoon is the perfect place to lounge on a beach chair, take a tranquil swim, or while away the hour beneath swaying palm trees.
- 1/1/2021 - Waikiki Surf Lessons Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Looking for the best surfing experience while on the islands? Look no further. Our surf instructors are simply the best. They have been surfing the waters of Hawaii and teaching surfing for many years. They are committed to your safety, customer service, and in delivering an experience you'll remember for a long time. You will be catching your first set of waves with them in the same spot where Hawaiian royalties and the legendary Duke Kahanamoku surfed.
- 1/1/2021 - Used Cars For Sale with Photos In Oahu Honolulu, Hawaii by I Buy Cars Today .com
Used cars for sale on the island of Oahu, Honolulu, Hawaii. Our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff. WHY BUY FROM US? 1) 3 Day Return/Exchange Policy 2) 90-day Mechanical Repair Guarantee 3) Haggle Free Buying.
- 1/1/2021 - Sell Your Car FAST! - Honolulu, Hawaii, 96819 (Off Nimitz Highway)
SELL YOUR CAR FAST, IN 3 EASY STEPS!
No nonsense, smooth easy transaction.
- Send us your car's details.
- We'll email and/or call you with our offer.
- If you accept, we'll come to you or you bring your car to our office or we can come to you to conclude the deal.
- 1/1/2021 - City Mill Home Improvement Centers - Kaimuki Store View Profile, History, Video, Jobs And More...
When you think of home improvement projects, repairs or maintenance, think of City Mill, where Hawaii's Kama’aina shop. City Mill has everything in lumber, building materials, decor, furniture, garden, housewares, hardware, electrical, tools, plumbing, flooring, paint, patio, organization, storage and much, much more. Plus, lots of friendly, knowledgeable folks ready to help with your home improvement needs. We are a superhardware retail chain serving the Oahu Community with 8 stores on the island of Oahu.
- 1/1/2021 - Third Fridays Kaimuki - JANUARY 15th, 2020 - Announced
Come and experience why we love this community so much! Visit the merchants that are open from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm in Kaimuki. Select restaurants and stores in Kaimuki, Hawaii will be open from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm to showcase great food, products and entertainment for the community. Come on down to this historic neighborhood for a night of romance and fun!
- 1/1/2021 - MBC Website Clients Featured JANUARY 2021 Newsletters
VIEW MacBusiness Consulting/Ernest Abrams website clients featured newsletters for JANUARY 2021
Honolulu Dentist Newsletter January 2021
New dental video tips, published articles, Honolulu dentist staff profiles, special offers and more... More...
The Mail Box Postal Service of Honolulu Hawaii Newsletter January 2021
Mailing tips and resources, mailbox news, feature services, new offers and more... More...
Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service Newsletter January 2021
We focus on sharing with you great videos and tips on how to SAVE MONEY, maintain your vehicle and stay safe on the road. Also new online products and more. More...
Pack and Ship - Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter January 2021
Packing, shipping and freight news, events, offers, tips from Pack and Ship Hawaii - Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii.
RC Roofing Contractor Company Oahu Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter January 2021
Latest roofing news, events, offers, tips and more from Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii roofing contractor Company RC Roofing Hawaii.
Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau Newsletter January 2021
Latest news, events, new art and more from Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau.
Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter January 2021
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
HERO Home Fire Safety Protection Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter January 2021
Get the latest news, tips, videos on fire protection and safety solutions in Honolulu, Hawaii on the island of Oahu.
Buy Sell Cars Today - Oahu Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter January 2021
Buying, selling used cars news, events, offers, tips from I Buy Cars Today Hawaii - Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii.
Click here to learn more about MBC Performance Based Website Solution (NO MAINTENANCE FEES)
- 1/1/2021 - North Shore Surf Event Application Deadline Extended For Triennial Calendar
Recognizing the hardship surf event organizers and the public have experienced due to COVID-19 pandemic, The Honolulu Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) is extending the deadline by one month for applications to hold events from 2022 through 2024 as part of the North Shore Surf Event Triennial Period.
- 1/2/2021 - Governor Ige Approves City And County Of Honolulu Requests To Extend Emergency Proclamation, Test Travelers With Exemptions
Governor Ige approved Mayor Caldwell's 10th proclamation today, which extends the state of emergency in the City and County of Honolulu related to COVID-19 to February 14, 2021. The Governor also approved the City and County of Honolulu's request to test incoming "CISA essential workers" who received a limited self-quarantine exemption issued by the state.
- 1/2/2021 - City And County Of Honolulu Releases Inaugural Climate Action Plan; Required Step To Uphold The Paris Climate Agreement
Mayor Kirk Caldwell announced today the release of the City and County of Honolulu's ("City") first Climate Action Plan (CAP), entitled One Climate: One Oahu. The CAP was developed in partnership with the University of Hawaii and represents a science-based, community driven strategy for Oahu to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to net zero by 2045 as required by City ordinance. Adoption of a CAP is also required to remain in the "We Are Still In" and Climate Mayors' consortiums to uphold the Paris climate agreement.
- 1/2/2021 - City Announces The Selection Of The River Of Life Mission As The Operator Of The New Resource Center In Iwilei
The City Department of Land Management is more than 50% complete on the construction of a new Resource Center and 27-Unit Studio Rental Complex in Iwilei, Oahu, Hawaii.
- 1/2/2021 - Blessing Held For Off-Leash Dog Park At Patsy T. Mink Central Oahu Regional Park
The first off-leash dog park in Waipah was blessed today, marking the realization of a community-originated project budgeted by Council Chair Emeritus Ron Menor and materialized by the Mayor Caldwell administration.
- 1/3/2021 - JANUARY 2021 FIRE SAFETY TIP - Top Misconceptions About Fires
Although very serious, there are a lot of misconceptions when it comes to fire safety. To help you keep your home safe, here are a few top misconceptions about fires.
- 1/3/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Now Open with COVID-19 Safety Measures
BOOK NOW! Book your activity, tour and lessons today! Reservations are secured on a first come, first serve basis. Get your request today.
- 1/3/2021 - 14 New Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service Testimonials
We think we do a great job but don't take our word for it. Many of our customers are glad to share their experience with us. "Consistent Quality Service" is what you can expect!"
- 1/4/2021 - Movie Museum JANUARY 2021 Movie Schedule
Great movies at the Movie Museum. Click here to view Movie Museum profile.
- 1/6/2021 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts JANUARY 2021 Newsletter
The Hawai'i State Art Museum is dedicated to presenting the largest and finest collection of works by Hawai'i artists that celebrate the diverse artistic and cultural legacy of Hawai'i.
- 1/6/2021 - Virtual Mayor's Memorial Day Poster Contest Begins!
The Honolulu Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) is encouraging all school-aged keiki in Hawai‘i to help inspire appreciation for the veterans who served our country by taking part in a virtual version of our annual Mayor's Memorial Day Poster Contest.
- 1/7/2021 - Down to Earth Organic & Natural Super Savers Sale and Coupon Sheet for the Kaimuki Community - GET COUPONS / SPECIALS
Get Down to Earth Organic & Natural Sales sheet/Coupon for the Kaimuki community ALL VEGETARIAN Organic & Natural
- 1/7/2021 - Kahuku Golf Course To Restore Stand-By/Walk-In Play
Effective Sunday, January 10, 2021, Kahuku Golf Course will allow stand-by/walk-in play for golfers without a tee time reservation. Stand-by/walk-in golfers will be required to follow the Golf Course Division waiting list protocols to continue following the current safety guidelines for Oahu golf courses established under the Aloha Section PGA, Hawai‘i Golf Phase 2.5M:
- 1/14/2021 - Kaimuki Neighborhood Board Meeting November 2021 Minutes
Come learn about what's going on in the community!
- 1/14/2021 - Satellite City Hall Moving To New Address At Ala Moana Center
The City and County of Honolulu has announced the relocation of the Ala Moana Satellite City Hall.
- 1/14/2021 - City Elderly Care Facilities To Receive Covid-19 Vaccine
The City's West Loch Elderly Village in ‘Ewa Beach and M noa Gardens are both preparing for the first round of COVID-19 vaccines. CVS, under a direct contract with the federal government, will be running vaccination clinics at both senior housing facilities and have assigned a pharmacist for each site. Long-term care facilities are included in Hawai‘i's first phase of vaccinations, Phase 1-A, which began in mid-December.
- 1/14/2021 - Oahu To Remain In Tier 2 Of Honolulu's Covid -19 Recovery Framework
213 new cases of coronavirus were reported on Oahu by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health on Thursday, January 7, 2021. For the most recent weekly assessment ending on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, Oahu's 7-day average for new coronavirus cases was at 102 with a test positivity rate of 4.5%. Oahu will remain in Tier 2 of Honolulu's COVID-19 Recovery Framework. The case count without inmates is the count used to determine tier movement.
- 1/14/2021 - Mayor Blangiardi's Statement On The Recent Attack On The U.s. Capitol
Mayor Rick Blangiardi issued the following statement following the recent riot at the U.S. Capitol.
- 1/14/2021 - Partnership Realized To Fix Portions Of The Koko Head Tramway
The City and County of Honolulu and the non-profit group Kokonut Koalition are pleased to announce that an agreement has been signed to facilitate repairs to the Koko Crater Tramway.
- 1/14/2021 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day Holiday Schedule
City and County of Honolulu offices will be closed on Monday, Jan. 18 to observe Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- 1/14/2021 - Walk-In Entry Resuming At Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
The Honolulu Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) will be further revising the pilot reopening of the bay by allowing walk-in entry again.
- 1/15/2021 - Collaborative Effort Aims To Protect W w malu From Vehicular Damage
In an effort to curb vehicular activity and illegal off-roading from destroying critical shoreline habitats along the Kaiwi Coast, a collaborative plan between the community, non-profit organizations, the City and County of Honolulu, and the State of Hawai‘i will place barriers within several acres of rural coastline.
- 1/15/2021 - Registration Begins Tuesday For Virtual Park Activities
Although the pandemic continues to restrict our physical interactions, resulting in limited gathering sizes and the closure of most indoor park facilities, the Honolulu Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) will be offering virtual activities as part of our upcoming spring program.
- 1/15/2021 - Waikiki Shell Parking Lot To Assist In American Samoa Repatriation Effort
To assist with the safe passage of American Samoa residents back to their island home, the Office of the Lieutenant Governor is coordinating with the City and County of Honolulu to facilitate safe travel and quarantine arrangements as part of the repatriation process.
- 1/15/2021 - Patrick Ching Hawaiian Art Newsletter January 2021
Art tips, favorite photos, new TV show, new images, awards, class schedule, new online classes and much more.
- 1/16/2021 - Hanauma Bay Entry Procedures Modified To Address Safety Concerns
In response to safety concerns resulting from the reopening pilot program for the Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, new pilot entry procedures are being implemented while an online reservation system is in development.
- 1/18/2021 - HAWAIIAN GOLD JEWELRY SALE OFF EVERYTHING
Hawaii Gold Jewelry .com Sale has been has been launched . Take advantage of the great opportunity. Hawaiian Gold Jewelry..made in Hawaii. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and free Shipping.!
- 1/20/2021 - Waikiki Health - COVID-19 TESTING Now Available
Waikiki Health is offering COVID-19 testing for current and new patients who are symptomatic per the following CDC guidelines.
- 1/20/2021 - Foodland Opens New Kahala MKT! - Get the details
KAHALA MKT. by Foodland is now open. It anchors the new Kū‘ono Marketplace at Kāhala and offers curated grocery shopping and food experiences, creative grab-and-go cuisine, and a new full-service restaurant and bar.
- 1/21/2021 - Mayor Blangiardi Selects Sam Moku As Chief Of Staff
Mayor Rick Blangiardi announced his selection today for Chief of Staff. Sam Moku will step into his new role with the City beginning February 1.
- 1/25/2021 - HAWAIIAN GOLD JEWELRY SALE 22% OFF EVERYTHING
Hawaii Gold Jewelry .com Sale has been has been launched . Take advantage of the great opportunity. Hawaiian Gold Jewelry..made in Hawaii. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and free Shipping.!
- 1/26/2021 - Great Aloha Run & Expo - Honolulu Hawaii 2021
Walk, Jog, or Run to Support Hawaii Charities. Help support dozens of local charities when they need it most by joining Hawaii's oldest road race. This year, we're dedicating a portion of our proceeds to those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This is a virtual race, so you can run anywhere that's convenient for you.
- 1/26/2021 - 3660 On The Rise - Valentine's Day Dinner at Home PRE ORDER BY 2/7/2021
Serving a delicate blend of European, Pacific Rim and Island-Style Cuisine.
- 1/26/2021 - FEATURED PROFILE - Jose's Mexican Cafe and Cantina
Serving up great Mexican dishes and refreshing margaritas.
- 1/26/2021 - KCC Farmers Market Saturday - Kapiolani Community College - NOW OPEN WITH NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS TO HELP KEEP OUR MARKET SAFE
Meet the farmers and food producers of Hawaii's diversified agricultural scene. A variety of vendors display and sell their products each week.
- 1/26/2021 - The Magic Of The Atherton Studio...Now Virtual!
Join us for a virtual concert (or seven)! - Hawai i Public Radio presents a special virtual winter concert season featuring some of Hawai i's best local musicians, livestreamed to your living room or mobile device. Join us wherever you happen to be, across the Hawaiian islands or beyond.
- 1/26/2021 - Free Arts Education Program for Oahu Public Schools 2 - 6
Oahu public schools can apply to the Art Bento program for free arts education in the classroom and at the Hawai i State Art Museum. This program is for grades 2 - 6.
- 1/26/2021 - Kaimuki Municipal Metered Parking Lot Improvements Notice Of Parking Lot Closure - GET THE DETAILS
The Department of Design & Construction would like to notify the area businesses and customers that portions of the Kaimuki Municipal Metered Parking Lot will be closed for construction of parking lot improvements and replacement of the pavement. The adjacent Kaimuki Municipal Gated Parking Lot will remain open. The Contractor for this project is Road Builders Corporation.
- 1/26/2021 - Foodland Super Market Cooking Videos
Great Foodland Cooking Videos with Chef Keoni.
- Roasted Salmon, Quinoa "Tabbouleh" and Dill Yogurt
- Curbside Grocery Pickup | Foodland To You
- Szechuan Pork and Eggplant
- Grocery Delivery | Foodland To You
- 1/26/2021 - New Hawaii Art Book - Hawaii Made - The Art Of Dennis Mathewson Book
Hawaii Made is the journey and story behind the talented artist as he grew up and was constantly inspired by the beauty he saw in the world to continuously create and paint the things that inspired and surrounded him. The collective life works of Hawaii artist are shown in this book as Dennis Mathewson shares his vision portraying the land, ocean and Island lifestyle of Hawaii though his vibrant subjects.
- 1/27/2021 - Mark N. Brown Hawaii Art Available at 2021 Punahou Carnival Online Art Gallery
Mark is proud to have multiple Hawaii art images feature at the Punahou School Carnival Art Gallery. In 2021, the Punahou Carnival Art Gallery is blasting off into a virtual world filled with one-of-a-kind art pieces, exquisite jewelry and out-of-this-world sculptures. This event is one of the largest and most anticipated art shows in Hawai‘i featuring over a thousand pieces by several hundred Hawai‘i artists..INCLUDING 15 ORIGINALS FROM HAWAII ARTIST MARK N. BROWN Click on link to see great Hawaiian art available for the community.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?