- 8/1/2020 - Third Fridays Kaimuki - AUGUST 21, 2020 - Announced
Come and experience why we love this community so much! Visit the merchants that are open from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm in Kaimuki. Select restaurants and stores in Kaimuki, Hawaii will be open from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm to showcase great food, products and entertainment for the community. Come on down to this historic neighborhood for a night of romance and fun!
- 8/1/2020 - Hawaiian Gold Jewelry Catalog Photo Gallery
NEW CATALOG PHOTO GALLERY - Hawaii Gold Jewelry .Com is full service online jewelry website offering Hawaiian Heirloom jewelry. Our mission is to provide quality Hawaiian jewelry products and services and practice integrity in all that we do. Over 900+ high quality Hawaiian 14K Solid Gold Jewelry items (made in Hawaii) are featured on our website.
- 8/1/2020 - Boston Style Pizza - Kaimuki, Hawaii Updates Coupons
Size Matters: Boston's serves the biggest and best pizza at the best price.
- 8/1/2020 - Himalayan Kitchen - Kaimuki - Updates their Lunch Menu - Great Coupons Too!
Authentic Nepalese & Indian Cuisine. we serve innovative cuisine from different regions of Nepal & India, with genuine, friendly hospitality served great vigor and enthusiasm.
- 8/1/2020 - View / Join Kaimuki Hawaii Facebook Fan Page
View/Join Kaimuki, Hawaii Facebook. Great way to stay connected with the community.
- 8/1/2020 - Times Weekly Saving - GET COUPONS / SPECIALS
A Supermarket with Every Day Low Prices - Times Supermarkets is Hawaii's leading retailer of American and Asian foods, with stores throughout the island of Oahu.
- 8/1/2020 - Whole Foods Market - Offers Sales, Coupons, Discounts - GET COUPONS / SPECIALS
The Health Starts Here program assists you to make healthier choices.
- 8/1/2020 - Pipeline Bakeshop & Creamery - Catering Coupon, Discounts, Free Offers, Sales
Get great online coupons! - Making Hawaii's Best Malasadas, Homemade Ice Cream and Baked Goods from scratch. Serving Custom Hawaiian Coffee from Maui and Ka'u, paired specifically for our creamy desserts.
- 8/1/2020 - HiEmployment - Hawaii Job Listings and Employer Services
Your New Career Starts Here - High quality Full-Time/Temporary Jobs - Our Hawaii employment agency takes the time to know as much as possible about the employees we represent and clients we service to provide lasting and rewarding employment matches for Hawaii jobs. Let us get to know you.
- 8/1/2020 - Midas Hawaii - Exclusive SUMMER SALE Oil Change Online Specials Auto-Repair & Service
Buy online in advance and save BIG from Midas Hawaii. Oil changes, tire rotations, system flushes, safely checks, gift certificates and much more...
- 8/1/2020 - Best Surf Lessons In Waikiki at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
Learn to surf where Hawaiian royalty and legendary watermen like Duke Kahanamoku surfed. Our professional instructors will get you up and riding on your very first lesson! Our instructors are state licensed and certified in first aid and CPR.
- 8/1/2020 - Best Waikiki Sail, Boat & Snorkeling Tours at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
You will love this catamaran cruises in Waikiki. From breakfast sails to moonlight evening sails. Snorkeling, swimming and so much more. Make your online reservation today!
- 8/1/2020 - R & C Roofing Contractors Roof Discount Coupon Deal Sales Offers - Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii - (Lic. #C 33642)
NEED A NEW ROOF? We have great roof purchase online special offers.
- FREE Hurricane Clips (Value $1200) OR
- FREE 100 Linear Feet of Rain Gutters (Value $800) OR
- FREE Solar Fan (Value $1200) OR
- FREE PV Solar Panel & Gutter Cleaning (Value $600)
- 8/1/2020 - FREE Home Fire Safety Assessment and 167 Piece Emergency Preparedness Kit From Hero Fire Protection
Learn how to protect from a fire disaster! This program is FREE for your entire family and could mean the difference in saving your loved ones in the event of a fire emergency. HERO Fire Protection will also provide you with a FREE Emergency Preparedness Kit ($60 value)
- 8/1/2020 - Waikiki Friday Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Celebrate Aloha Friday every week with a Fireworks spectacular on the sands of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. Join us for this free show at 7.45pm. The best view can be seen from the Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue, Hau Tree Bar and the Tropic's Bar & Grill outdoor seating.
- 8/1/2020 - Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Lagoon Activities Video
Enjoy an array of fun-filled family activities at Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, a spectacular five-acre salt-water lagoon featuring a state-of-the-art water circulation system. Named after Hawaii's legendary Ambassador of Aloha - surfer and Olympic swimming champion, Duke Paoa Kahanamoku - our sparkling lagoon is the perfect place to lounge on a beach chair, take a tranquil swim, or while away the hour beneath swaying palm trees.
- 8/1/2020 - Waikiki Surf Lessons Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Looking for the best surfing experience while on the islands? Look no further. Our surf instructors are simply the best. They have been surfing the waters of Hawaii and teaching surfing for many years. They are committed to your safety, customer service, and in delivering an experience you'll remember for a long time. You will be catching your first set of waves with them in the same spot where Hawaiian royalties and the legendary Duke Kahanamoku surfed.
- 8/1/2020 - Honolulu Dentist Newsletter August 2020
New dental video tips, published articles, Honolulu dentist staff profiles, special offers and more...
- 8/1/2020 - The Mail Box Postal Service of Honolulu Hawaii Newsletter August 2020
Mailing tips and resources, mailbox news, feature services, new offers and more...
- 8/1/2020 - Midas Hawaii Auto Repair & Service Newsletter August 2020
We focus on sharing with you great videos and tips on how to SAVE MONEY, maintain your vehicle and stay safe on the road. Also new online products and more.
- 8/1/2020 - Pack and Ship - Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter August 2020
Packing, shipping and freight news, events, offers, tips from Pack and Ship Hawaii - Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii.
- 8/1/2020 - RC Roofing Contractor Company Oahu Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter August 2020
Latest roofing news, events, offers, tips and more from Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii roofing contractor Company RC Roofing Hawaii.
- 8/1/2020 - Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau Newsletter August 2020
Latest news, events, new art and more from Hawaii Artist Hank Taufaasau.
- 8/1/2020 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter August 2020
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 8/1/2020 - HERO Home Fire Safety Protection Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter August 2020
Get the latest news, tips, videos on fire protection and safety solutions in Honolulu, Hawaii on the island of Oahu.
- 8/1/2020 - Mahalo Mailboxes - Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter August 2020
Packing, shipping and freight news, events, offers, tips from Pack and Ship Hawaii - Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii.
- 8/1/2020 - Buy Sell Cars Today - Oahu Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter August 2020
Buying, selling used cars news, events, offers, tips from I Buy Cars Today Hawaii - Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii.
- 8/1/2020 - Mai hoʻohuli i ka lima i luna - Exhibit Of Hawaiian Art Opens At The Hawai i State Art Museum
"Mai hoʻohuli i ka lima i luna" exhibit of Hawaiian art opens at the Hawai i State Art Museum in downtown Honolulu on Monday, July 13, 2020
- 8/1/2020 - Sell Your Car FAST! - Honolulu, Hawaii, 96819 (Off Nimitz Highway)
SELL YOUR CAR FAST, IN 3 EASY STEPS!
No nonsense, smooth easy transaction.
- Send us your car's details.
- We'll email and/or call you with our offer.
- If you accept, we'll come to you or you bring your car to our office or we can come to you to conclude the deal.
- 8/2/2020 - Movie Museum AUGUST 2020 Movie Schedule
Great movies at the Movie Museum. Click here to view Movie Museum profile.
- 8/2/2020 - Major Road Work To Begin On Ward Avenue
Beginning Monday, August 3, there will be roadwork on Ward Avenue from Ala Moana Boulevard to South King Street. The project includes, but is not limited to: cold planing; resurfacing asphalt concrete pavements; adjustment of utility manhole and hand hole frames and covers; installation of pavement markings and vehicle loop detectors; tree removal; reconstruction of existing concrete curb and/or gutters; installation of bike facilities; removal and installation of parking meters; and reconstruction of existing concrete sidewalks.
- 8/2/2020 - City Adds Affordable Housing With 754 Mccully Street Property
The Department of Land Management completed the acquisition of a three story apartment building at 754 McCully Street to add to the City's affordable housing rental portfolio. The building consists of eight large one-bedroom units and two large two-bedroom units. Each unit comes with a large usable l nai and all units were fully renovated at the time of acquisition with new flooring, new kitchen cabinets and appliances, new bathroom cabinets and fixtures, and a fresh coat of paint.
- 8/2/2020 - Thebus Operator Tests Positive For COVID-19
A TheBus operator has tested positive for coronavirus, Oahu Transit Services, Inc. (OTS), operator of TheBus and TheHandi-Van confirmed today.
- 8/2/2020 - MIDAS HAWAII - 16 Auto Repair & Service Reviews and Testimonials
We think we do a great job but don't take our word for it. Many of our customers are glad to share their experience with us. "Consistent Quality Service" is what you can expect!"
- 8/2/2020 - Kaimuki - Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter August 2020
Featured profiles, plenty of new coupon/special offers, news posting, calendar events and much much more...
- 8/2/2020 - Used Cars For Sale with Photos In Oahu Honolulu, Hawaii by I Buy Cars Today .com
Used cars for sale on the island of Oahu, Honolulu, Hawaii. Our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff. WHY BUY FROM US? 1) 3 Day Return/Exchange Policy 2) 90-day Mechanical Repair Guarantee 3) Haggle Free Buying.
- 8/3/2020 - HAWAIIAN GOLD JEWELRY SALE 22% OFF EVERYTHING
Hawaii Gold Jewelry .com Sale has been has been launched . Take advantage of the great opportunity. Hawaiian Gold Jewelry..made in Hawaii. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and free Shipping.!
- 8/3/2020 - Honolulu's Amended Order - Limit On Gatherings To No More Than 10 People Approved For Oahu
Mayor Kirk Caldwell today announced that Governor David Ige has approved the City and County of Honolulu's amended order that limits indoor and outdoor social gatherings to no more than ten people, regardless of household/living unit affiliation. This is effective immediately.
- 8/3/2020 - Susan G. Komen Hawaii Race For The Cure® - VIRTUAL 2020 RACE FOR THE CURE
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure¨ Series is the world's largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created. This Race is unique in the fact that 100% of the net proceeds are allocated to our mission.
- 8/3/2020 - Hawaiian Electric Companies Geared Up For Hurricane Season, Urge Customers To Prepare - GET TIPS
As Hurricane Douglas approaches the islands with the potential for high winds and heavy rains, Hawaiian Electric is proactively preparing to respond, and customers should have their emergency plans in place. As Hurricane Douglas approaches the islands with the potential for high winds and heavy rains, Hawaiian Electric is proactively preparing to respond, and customers should have their emergency plans in place.
- 8/4/2020 - MBC/Ernest Abrams Designs and Installs Powerful FileMaker Database System for Harriet Bouslog Labor Scholarship Fund
MBC (MacBusiness Consulting) is proud to announce the implementation of a database management solution for Harriet Bouslog Labor Scholarship Fund.
- 8/5/2020 - Hawaii State Foundation On Culture and The Arts AUGUST 2020 Newsletter
The Hawai'i State Art Museum is dedicated to presenting the largest and finest collection of works by Hawai'i artists that celebrate the diverse artistic and cultural legacy of Hawai'i.
In This Issue
- SFCA CARES Act Relief Fund
- SFCA Grantee Spotlight
- Economic Impact of COVID-19
- AFTA COVID-19 Arts Impact Survey
- Professional Development for Teachers
- Get Ready for the 2021 Hawai i Regional Scholastic Art Awards Competition
- Artists in the Schools (School Year 2020)
- Art in Public Places Hawai i
- Public Art Archive
- Upcoming Exhibit Visits
- New Exhibit at the Hawai i State Art Museum
- Hawaii State Art Museum in the News
- Holiday Schedule
- SFCA Board Meeting Schedule
- Job Opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- 8/5/2020 - Mayor's Office Of Culture & The Arts Honolulu (MOCA) Newsletters AUGUST 2020 - FEATURED EXHIBITS/EVENTS
The mission of MOCA is to promote the value of arts and culture throughout communities in the City and County of Honolulu. MOCA's objectives are to attain per-eminence in culture and the arts; to perpetuate the artistic and cultural heritages of its entire people; to promote a community environment, which provides equal and abundant opportunity for exposure to culture and the arts in all its forms; and to encourage and provide equal opportunity for the development of culture and the artistic talents of the people of Honolulu.
- 8/6/2020 - Mayor's Order 2020-22 - Restrictions Placed In City Parks Due To COVID-19 Surge
OAHU - Restrictions outlined in Mayor Caldwell's Emergency Order 2020-22 have resulted in the reinstatement of some Honolulu Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) facility restrictions due to a surge in Oahu COVID-19 cases.
- 8/6/2020 - 3660 On The Rise -**NEW Weekly Tuesday & Wednesday Specials**
Serving a delicate blend of European, Pacific Rim and Island-Style Cuisine.
- 8/6/2020 - Hawaii Public Radio (HPR) - Programming Notes - Tune In Or Stream
Statewide public radio for Hawaii
- 8/6/2020 - Hawaii State Public Library System Launches Digital Collection to Commemorate the 75th Anniversary of the End of World War II
Hawaii State Public Library System is pleased to launch a curated digital collection on Peace, Prosperity, and Progress: The 75th Commemoration of the End of World War II. The collection includes videos, photos, interviews and other media to commemorate the end of WWII, for free for the public.
- 8/6/2020 - Hawaiian Electric - Financial Assistance Available To Help Customers Pay Bills
Hawaiian Electric customers who are having difficulty paying their electric bill may qualify for assistance from a number of government programs and nonprofit agencies offering help to those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 8/6/2020 - Down to Earth Organic & Natural Super Savers Sale and Coupon Sheet for the Kaimuki Community - GET COUPONS / SPECIALS
Get Down to Earth Organic & Natural Sales sheet/Coupon for the Kaimuki community ALL VEGETARIAN Organic & Natural
- 8/7/2020 - Oahu"s "Act With Care - Do Not Gather" Order Approved
Mayor Kirk Caldwell today announced that Governor David Ige has approved the City and County of Honolulu's amended order that restricts certain businesses and operations in an effort to further discourage social gatherings on Oahu. The "Act With Care -- Do Not Gather" Order is effective Saturday, August 8, 2020, at 12 a.m., and will continue through 11:59 p.m. on September 4.
- 8/7/2020 - FREE ONLINE EVENT - Kapiʻolani Community College Office of Continuing Education - Kaiāulu Webinar Series: Business Preparedness...Being Prepared When Things Go Wrong - Tuesday, Aug. 11th, 2pm
This webinar will present the concept of business resiliency during times of uncertainty. It will highlight several actions a business can take today to begin the journey of perpetual preparedness. Ask yourself, will you be prepared for the next unplanned event? Join us to learn more about what you can do now to be ready for future unplanned events.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?